We Aim To Partner
We aim to partner with our customers for the entire lifecycle of their Oracle investments – whether it’s applications, infrastructure or middleware – and whether on-premises or in the cloud. OnPlan is proud to offer comprehensive, flexible and cost-effective managed services packages with features and benefits that are unique to the industry. This level of support ensures the smooth operation of your technologies endure long after the initial implementation is complete.
- Support & maintenance for your Oracle applications & technology, including:
- Addressing functional & technical issues
- Patch & release management
- Monitoring & performance tuning
- Automated ticket management & comprehensive reporting via our service management system.
- Unique flexibility
- A pool of hours determined for your unique footprint
- Option to leverage unused service hours for enhancements
- Flexible “rollover hours” feature
- Managed services resources that are often the same as those who helped implement your project – so they know your solutions well and how to best to support them in the most productive & effective manner
- Competitive rate plans that help keep your IT headcount & costs under control – and your team focused on what’s next vs. keeping the wheels on
- Continuous improvement & optimization via regular touch points and recommendations for getting additional business-value from your Oracle investments
- Peace of mind knowing that your trusted experts are at the ready when needed.
"When I was Head of IT for Pence Construction and OnPlan implemented a custom Oracle application for my company, I was thrilled to learn that the same developer that created this incredible solution would also remain to suppor
t it ongoing. OnPlan’s flexible & affordable service plan gave us the peace of mind to be bold in our solutioning knowing they would be there to back it up in the long-term."
Senior Director of Partner Success